Here at ART-ucational I talk a lot about art and how to make it educational. My goal is to to give tips for making your art better, but today I thought I'd have a little fun sharing one new way to make you better.
You know, sometimes the best thing you can do for your art is nurture yourself. That's why I was excited to participate in a beta-test for The Christian Olympics.
Think of it as an interactive Faith-based self help program that incorporates the fun of the Olympics into your heart and home.
Centered around the free web platform, Mindbloom, The Christian Olympics works to motivate and inspire overall wellness. Led by Coach Liz, the team of beta-testers and I enjoyed a behind the scenes look at the upcoming game and it's mission to train champions who will excel in nutrition, relationships and faith.
Each of the special events pushed us a little harder. Yes, you might break a sweat and you will be stretched, however each challenge is paired with Coach Liz's encouragement as well as the satisfaction of completion. Whether opting for the bronze, silver, or gold medal you will learn the art of perseverance.
I can't share all of the fun tasks we were given (they're top secret), but I can tell you that it was a worthwhile experience that you don't want to miss come July 26th.
What can I tell you?
- Coach Liz has a heart to inspire the champion in everyone, pushing them past the ordinary and on toward excellence. Christian Olympics is an endurance race that challenges you to take healthy risks designed to awaken your desire for worship, reflection, creativity and relationships that will strengthen your faith and push you on toward the finish line.
- The Games Start on July 26th at 8 PM CST.
- The Christian Olympics is completely free (who doesn't love that price, right?)
- Check it out . . .you won't have to wear a leotard or anything else nylon (unless you really want to). Each special event happens at your leisure and according to your schedule. This really makes me happy.
- Each day begins with prayer, video instruction (via Youtube) and scriptural encouragement. Then it's off to stretch your "muscles" and meet the day's goal.
- Many of the events are done online though some do require physical interaction outside of the world wide web. You''ll move and think your way through the process as you digest depth and meaning to the apostle Paul's challenge to "run in such a way that you may win" (1 Corinthians 9:24).
- Like Surprises? You DO NOT want to miss the opening ceremonies!
- Participants could win one of 10 prizes including a gas card or movie tickets. Stop by early (July 24th) and you could snag on of the extra prize giveaways.
So . . .are you ready to race?
If so I'll see you there. My beta test hooked me and now I can't stay away. You'll see . . .
Fear Not. Choose Faith. Don’t Quit. And You Will Win!
Disclosure: I received a free preview of The Christian Olympics to review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations. I am part of The CWA Review Crew.