Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The CWA Review Crew

Today I'm going to divert from my usual type of post to introduce you to an exciting new project that I'm involved with.


If you didn't already know, I am a published author. You can learn more about my novel here.

As a novelist, I have experienced first-hand the difficulties of finding quality exposure that will intrigue my target audience.

I've also experienced life on the review side of things. I am currently a reviewer for Crossway Books but have also had the privilege of reviewing for several other publishers including NavPress, Waterbrook/Multnomah, Thomas Nelson, BookSneeze(R), Tyndale, and The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.

The CWA Review Crew excites me. It's different from other review groups in that it actively seeks out quality books that aren't (yet) getting the attention they deserve.

The ladies on The CWA Review Crew are savvy Christian women who are well connected and enthusiastic about sampling products, testing apps and reading books that are truly diamonds in the rough.

How do I know how great these ladies are? Well, as the Operations Manager of The CWA Review Crew, I have personally reviewed their applications, visited their websites and seen them in action. I'm excited about the future of The CWA Review Crew and am happy to be a member myself.

Here at ART-ucation the focus is on art and education. Ideally, I would like to review products within those two genres. I'm hoping some Christian artists will approach us with some e-books, children's books, products or published works that I can then bring to you, my readers here at ART-ucation.

Maybe you have something that fits this description. If so submit it.

The CWA Review Crew is on fire and we're ready to promote products, apps and books that you might not discover on your own.

If you want to join us as a reviewer you can learn more here.

I hope you'll keep visiting ART-ucation and stay tuned for future reviews.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment