Friday, February 10, 2012

A Challenge for You


I've been exploring lately with digital elements and editing techniques. I'm trying to learn how to create graphic banners that are purely artistic. I've actually created a few that I'm truly proud of. The above image was my fun experimentation today with painting online. It's actually harder than it sounds.

The fun thing about art is that, though not everything will "click" for us, everything is worth exploring. Everything is fun to try once. You can't mess up with art. You can take risks, do the unthinkable, turn over every leaf and follow every trail. The process is gold.

I challenge you to take the plunge and try something new today. Even if it doesn't produce a masterpiece you are certain to learn something new about yourself and your unique style as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment